- Dr Dan Finn talk and booklaunch, NUI Galway and Charlie Byrne’s bookshop, 14 November 2019.
- ‘Labour, Gender, and Class in the Struggle for Irish Independence, c. 1918-24’ – conference programme.
- CFP: ‘Labour, Gender and Class in the struggle for Irish Independence c. 1918-1924’.
- Ireland and the Wobbly World: conference recordings
- ‘Ireland and the Wobbly World’: Conference in Galway 11-12 November
‘Scattered internati… on Remembering Noel Browne 1915-1…
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2014
24-25 April 2015 Moore Institute National University of Ireland, Galway ‘Ireland is a peculiar society in the sense that it was a nineteenth century society up to about 1970 and then it almost bypassed the twentieth century’ (John … Continue reading →